A Microsoft 365 Analytics & Reporting Web Application to help you Gain Invaluable Visibility and Insights into your Microsoft 365 tenant.
TotalView is an easy-to-use analytics and reporting tool for Microsoft 365 that gives organizations more visibility and insights into the adoption and productivity trends of their users, Microsoft 365 workloads usage, and much more. It is an easy to install Azure Managed Application that is delivered with a SaaS annual subscription.
TotalView provides advanced reports that help to administer and supervise users, groups, mailboxes, sites, documents, etc. Customers can use Total Voice continuously check their Microsoft 365 tenant´s usage for workloads like SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Yammer and more. TotalView unlocks access to detailed long-term historic data of consumption and usage of Microsoft 365 workloads and presents multiple options to visualize them with dashboards, diagrams, and pivot tables.
- Centralized system for reporting, analytics, and auditing of your Microsoft 365 tenant
- Web-based dashboard that gives you easy and fast access to your Microsoft 365 reports.
- Gain insights into all your Microsoft 365 workloads like Azure AD, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and many more.
- Rich and highly customized reports give you visibility and control of your Microsoft 365 consumption and usage.
- Automated reports to make it easier for you to track and analyze trends, usage, and utilization of Microsoft 365 workloads and licensing.
- Multiple types of visualizations and graphics that allows you to visualize the information with different variables “KPIs”.
- Filters are available in each of the column headers, allowing you to obtain the information on an instant and easy way.
- Enables you to export the information in different formats like Excel and PDFs.
- With inventory management, it allows you to generate a graphic analysis to help you make quick and efficient decisions about licensing.
- Allows you to identify deep feature usage information of each product independently.
- You can select any date ranges of for the data that you need to visualize and analyze.
- Unlimited storage of Microsoft 365 historic usage data in the customer’s Azure tenant.
- Secured with Role based Access control and Delegated Access to specific report or specific set of reports and dashboards.
- Granular delegation based on custom roles to manage different reports of specific applications.
If you want to learn more information, ask for a trial version, understand all benefits of TotalView, fill out an application, and Noventiq consultants will gladly help you